Company history / Background
- The company was founded in 2006 by the Owner / Director Mathys Bronkhorst
- Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd is a specialist Building and Construction Company serving the Commercial and Industrial market’s need for quality construction services i.e. new construction, refurbishment and maintenance.
- As a member of the Gauteng Master Builders Association the company builds and maintains long term relationships with its clients through the supply of superior quality services.
- The company’s revenue is derived from 30/70 percentage split between negotiated and tender-based business respectively.
- The company is well placed to compete in the first tier construction market through a proven track record, experience and expertise as well as an efficient and dedicated workforce.
- Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd builds and maintain long-term relationships with its clients through the supply of superior quality services.
- Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd strives to meet clients’ needs through the provision of a quality cost effective service.
Services / Market / Capabilities
Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd is principally involved in all aspects of building construction.
- Commercial Developments
- Retail Centres
- Restoration & Alterations
Position within the Industry
- The company is placed in the small to medium construction market, with a well-balanced infra-structure to compete and complete contracts.
Future Developments / Growth / Investments
- The company is growing steadily and is involved with a number of new developments.
What distinguishes company’s work from that of competitors?
- At Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd, we believe that good business ethics and goodwill in conducting business will provide Client satisfaction.
- We provide quality service in all aspects of our business, we stay focused, committed and dedicated in all that we do.
- We comply with Health and Safety provisions of the OSH ACT to ensure a safe and healthy working environment on all our sites.
- We comply with building by-laws and regulations at all times.
- We conduct business in a fair and democratic manner.
The focus of the company is commercial, industrial, residential and refurbishment. We are a young company with the focus on good house construction. Through the use of sophisticated programming and information flow we are able to serve the sector involving professionals, sub-contractors and ourselves in achieving our collective goals of completing projects timeously, safely to high standards of quality and in cost effective manner.
- Design and Construct 600m2 Store Extension at Koedoespoort (Transnet Engineering)
- Design and Construct 2000m2 Concrete Slab with Rails at Germiston (Transnet Engineering)
- Design and Construct 1
50m2 Flammable Oil Store at Koedoespoort (Transnet Engineering)
2012 – 2013
- Construction of the new Administration Building in Nelspruit. (Transnet Engineering)
- Construction of slab and roof for Waste Bins Ermelo Depot (Transnet Engineering)
- Construct 1900m2 Reinforced concrete slab in Existing Workshop (voestalpine VAE)
- Supply and install Polycarbonate sheeting at Koedoespoort Depot. (Transnet Engineering)
2010 – 2011
- Alterations and Additions to Existing CTM Warehouse in Vereeniging (Allmuss Properties)
- Alterations and Additions to Existing CTM Warehouses in Montana and Roodepoort (Allmuss Properties)
- Alterations and Additions to House Drew’s
- Construction of the New Italtile Building on Erf 551, Bardene ext. 7, Boksburg (Allmuss Properties)
- Upgrading of 9 No Staff Houses at the Vaal Dam for DWARF
2008 – 2009
- Alterations and Additions to existing CTM Warehouse in Springs
- Proposed New house for Mr & Mrs Maenetjie in Bela- Bela
- Renovations to Greenside Residence for Mr Maenetjie
2006 – 2007
- New Workshop and Offices for Drimar Trust
- Spec House Clearwater Fly-Fishing Estate
- Spec Hartebeespoort Dam
- Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd has a very low overhead structure, with all members of management and staff actively involved in the day to day operations of the company.
- Extreme B3 Developments (Pty) Ltd has one director Mathys Bronkhorst which has over 30 years of experience in the Building Industry. Mathys matriculated from Brakpan Technical High School in 1981 and obtained a bursary from one of South Africa’s largest construction companies to study Quantity Surveying. Since then he was employed by a number of the largest construction companies in South Africa until 2006 when he decided to peruse on his own.
Key Individuals / Departments
- The Contracts Division is headed by MMJ Bronkhorst.
As Director he is responsible for work procurement, programming, progress and the overall management of the construction sites, and liaise with the professional teams and co-ordinate all construction activities on site.
- He is supported by Site Managers, General Foreman’s and other specialized Foreman each of who are responsible for their own contract or part of the contract.
- Office staff comprises of a small team of people who handle the general office administration, buying, receptionist work, wages and all financial and accounting functions
Our membership to associations includes the following:
- CIDB 6 GB / CE (NO: 169647)
- Gauteng Master Builders Association